Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Donut Date with Abby!!







So we had to go to the donut place this morning before we dropped Abby off and when we got there Cade was like "Abby's comming in?" I said "yes!" I took her out of the car seat and went over to get Cade out of his seat and again he said, "Abby's comming in?" I said "Do you want me to leave her out in the parking lot?" He said "No." So we went in and Cade said "were eating it here?" I said "No, we have to eat it in the car on the way to school, because we are runing late!" Needless to say he was not happy about that, but as soon as he got his donuts he was happy. I said "give your sister a donut" and he gave her one that he was almost finished eating and he acted like he was doing her a favor! He is a character!!

No comments:

Post a Comment