Thursday, August 5, 2010

My 5 year old!


Well your 5. I'm very emotional writing this, you're 5 today and you're starting kindergarten next week. Why oh Why are you getting older it's not fair, I can't take it, my heart! You have grown into quit the little man, you are a carachter! You are very thoughtful, emotional, loving, charming, protecting, an actor, a singer, a messer, a daddy's boy, a great big brother and a wonderful son! We are so very lucky that you are ours and five years ago today mine and your daddy's life changed for the better when god blessed us with our beautiful, squishy baby boy!


*just a small insight on the kind of carachter you are - this morning you and you say your sister destroyed her room and when I went in and asked you why ya'll did it you said you didn't know and that it WAS on purpose! I asked you then if you cared mommy was busy in the mornings and didnt have time to clean up messes and you said Mom, I dont care. I love you mom, but I dont care!*

1 comment: