Monday, November 8, 2010

i'm here

I can't belive it's been so long since my last post. I am a avid blog reader/stalker and when i see my pics in here it just doesn't seem to measure up. I use my iphone for pics, thats the only way I know how to get pics on here, lol! I'm just not cool....


on to Abby....
Yesterday you bit,scratched and kicked me (good times) you are one heck of a fit thrower. 'll be honest I am a little scared of you at times and feel a preist may be in order;) I'm sure it's all a phase and you will be back to your sweet cuddely self in no time!


on to Cade....
Oh my emotional child, you are so sensitive currently which I'm sure too is a phase! On to a funny note your teacher told me that your class was singing the banna fanna name game and you were not happy about anyone doing this Cade Cade BoBade Bana Fana BoBade, Caaade. to your name. What a carachter you are.


Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment