Thursday, June 3, 2010






















I'm slacking, so sorry! We had a good Memorial Day weekened and a Great Graduation for Cade - it was very emotional. They played Wind Beneath My Wings, yup I cried.....My squish looked to handsome in his cap and gown. I don't know what will happen when he graduates high school, I'll probably throw myself on the floor and sob uncontrollably! He is moving to his Kindergarten class for the Summer and though I am very sad to see him move away from his current teacher (we love her) I think we will like the new one just fine, she is very sweet and patient. You can always tell when someone has patience and if there is one thing anyone needs spending the day with Cade is PATIENCE! He is sooo happy being able to wear anything he wants for the Summer and not uniforms., even though whatever he wants has to be toned down or he would be wearing a wolverine costume to school everyday:)












Abby has started to have night terrors!! They say this happens when they start to have seperation anxiety and Ms. Abby is my mini me and doesnt like to be away from me so I can see how this would start. It's horrible, it's like she is still asleep while she looks awake and you can't console her she just screams and throws stuff and thrashes around. I'm tired!! She did this for about a hour last night until she finally looked and me and said "mamma" and let me rock her back to sleep. Poor Baby! Robbie says that I should just put her in her crib and let her be until she falls back to sleep (which is what the "professionals" say to do too) but I can't do that! I believe what go around comes around and I hope when I'm geriatric and crazy and having one of "my episodes" she will not just leave me in my room she will console me and rub my back like I do her until I calm down and can get my meds!

1 comment:

  1. Well, ever since this picture was posted on the blog site, my phone will not stop ringing and the wolf whistles and cat calls follow me wherever I go. SO... I guess it's time to break some hearts. That's right ladies, I'm taken. Oh, it's ok to ogle from afar. And feel free to access the blog as many times as you need to satisfy that craving. But I'm very happy, so please, no touching.

    ReplyDelete