Thursday, May 27, 2010

Luah! (did I spell that right?)

Today is My oldest Squish's last day of Pre school and tomorrow he will have his graduation and then be placed in his kindergarten class for the summer to get used to his new teach for the fall. How very sad, he is growing up! This is such a Big Deal to me, I am almost crying typing! My baby, my first baby is on his way to kindergarten. How fast they grow.. He is having his luah at school today - I guess to say Aloha to preschool, sniffle, sniffle...... Tomorrow he will wear a tiny cap a tiny gown and get his tiny diploma and I will kiss his tiny squishy face more than he wants me too because I know in a few years he probably will not let me kiss him at all....





1 comment:

  1. I went to Cade's graduation last night and MAN, what a production. I can't wait to see the big "to do" they'll make when he graduates high school! That should really be something. BUT, I was very proud of him and he looked like a million bucks! I have to admit something, though. The whole time I kept thinking, "..and just the other day he was taking a dump in the yard". No, I'm kidding. He's such a good boy. Abby was very good, too. I know you are VERY proud parents. You should be. WAY TO GO, CADE!!!

    ReplyDelete