Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Up all night...I don't get to sleep all day"

The song was up all night sleep all day, blah, blah - not if your're me!! Abby partied "again" last night! I think she is having a hard time getting over a ear infection and she ended up sleeping in the bed with us and for some reason after that she was fine, hmmm? The ol' family bed., Robbie describes is like the grandparents in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory - everyone crammed in and going different direction's. Abby really is like a little mommy sometimes SOMETIMES, i say! Last night somewhere around 4:00 a.m. she started to pat me, like she was putting me to sleep, what a sweet angel! Now that was at 4:00 if you'd asked me at 2:00 I probably would not have used the word sweet for what was going down.! Wish us luck for tonight., were tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment