Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Weekend...















































We had a busy weekend! & I think we got Spring fever yesterday but we'll get to that in a minute. Friday night we dropped the kids off at Nanny & Mini Ma's to go see a movie, now granted we did sit in traffic for over a hour on the interstate & thought why don't you parents live closer!!!! Someone move to Smyrna quick! We had a good time though and the kids did too! Abby & Cade were fast asleep when we got back, thanks mini ma and nanny for watching them.

Saturday morning we had a pancake breakfast with Angie, Preston, Austin, Cari, Julia and the other Austin! It was fun & the kids had a great time. Did you see Angie's squishy he is unbelievable, I want to squish him and put him in my pocket.
Yesterday was another beautiful day so we got Spring Fever and Abby & I went to Home Depot to get some outside pillows to go on the backporch chairs and we saw some lovely big pots of Rosemary (see pic ) , so we got three - two for the front porch and one for the back. This was all they had for this time of year & we needed something. I only like winter when there is snow otherwise everything just looks dead in Tn...
my wonderful Hubby (he is such a landscaper, I think he missed his calling he loves to be out in the yard moving plants & using sharp garden tools!) bought us a trellis (did i spell that right?) Never had a trellis before but always wanted one, I can't wait to have something growing on it!


.... love ya,

Heather










No comments:

Post a Comment