Saturday, February 13, 2010

Over the river and through the woods.........

It's off to Grandma Nancy and Grandpa David's house they go! Thats right, mommy and daddy are going on a date! We don't know where the night will take us, we may even go to a club, ha!, I do not have clothes cool enough for a club! We will probably b asleep by 8:30 anyways. But it's excited to say the least. It's nice to go to dinner without yelling, throwing, pooping, ect. (for those of you who have kids, i'm sure you understand)

Now sometime about 10:00 p.m. I will start to miss those boogers and wonder how everything is at ol' G-ma's house. Are they sleeping?, Has G-ma's dog eaten my baby?,(yeah I know - i'm crazy!) I'm sure everything will be wonderful & G-ma & G-pa could not be happier (now) about having the company, I think they went all out with cookies,cupcakes, ect. (good luck with that, by the way!) The best will be to see my mom who will look exhausted and beat up by the time we pick them up tomorrow. She'll be saying I have to go to bed. (uh, yeah I know...)

So, till no pics, but I'm working on it.

Love ya,
Cade & Abby's
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment