Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Donut Date!

Every Thursday the bub and I go on a Donut Date sans Abby (Cade says that she is not allowed to go) & this morning I thought, let me go ahead and get a cute little pic to put up on the blog. Maybe some crumbs around his mouth maybe a pic in front of the store. No, we got this! I said let mommy get her phone to take a pic I turned around and those sunglasses appeared out of nowwhere & are those gang signs he is throwing up??? I'm sure not but where does he learn this stuff? I would never do this for a pic & his father hasn't done this since the late 90's (just joking honey!, love you...) Maybe he is a rapper? Little Cade P. could be his name or Tiny P. We could all be rich from our tiny rapper boy! Hmmmm. Well, maybe not.. He is just being a kid & I'm possitive there will be plenty of other things that he will baffle us about, like when he runs through the house with his underwear on his head!



Love Ya,

Cade and Abby's

mommy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment