Tuesday, March 30, 2010

15 month check up...

Today Abby had her 15 month check up/shots and Cade went along for Support, Question's, Aggravation and a sticker! The poor doc, everything that she checked out on Abby - CAde would say hey, "do that to me" or hey "let me see that" "Can you hear my heart?" "whats in my ears?" Geez!! Cade had asked her sooo many question's that at the end of the visit the dr. asked do YOU have anymore question's (talking to me of course) and she started to laugh. I said No but I'm sure CAde does! HA! Oh, & he did!
At the end of the visit they were both given a sticker & Cade tried to snag poor Abby's from her after she just got shots.!! Poor Abby, it's got to be tough being the squirt in the family. You can't even keep your sticker you were given for getting three (THREE) shots in your legs. (for all of you worried about Abby's sticker I made CAde give her the sticker back, of course, it was not the one she was originally given. For some reason he had to swap with her!) Have a good Tuesday!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment