Monday, March 8, 2010

My Coupon Girl!!!

When I was a little girl my mom would call me the coupon girl when I went to the grocery store with her. I would hold the coupons while she shopped, it was a very important job! I thought now that I have a little girl she could be my "coupon girl", It's obviously too early for her to have this position. She tries to EAT the coupons - there's nothing like the taste of paper. She really doesn;t swallow it, she chews it and then spits it back out. I know, I know we are glamourous at the grocery store! Then she won't sit in the buggy Exhibit A,B and C below., she has to ramble, she is very independant. She even gets things off the shelf and hands them to me and I am impressed with how they go together like face wash and moisturizer, she is a genious I tell you!!! And although this grocery store process takes a good 2 hours, It's worth it. Although I think I went about this coupon thing the wrong way, we may have to have a coupon BOY! And speaking of Mr. CAde he is definantly a character!! We always are telling him about strangers and not to talk with them, we even do scenarios with him like if a strangers says do you want to see my puppy, do you want candy ect. to say No and run. Well Cade had his own scenario to give us this weekend that we thought was pretty hilarious, he said "If a stranger says, hey you want some hot dogs, I'm gonna say NO!" HOT DOGS! where does he come up with this stuff?






No comments:

Post a Comment