Friday, March 12, 2010

Fits!!!



Here she is Ms. America! Oh, Geez what a mug!! I'd like to tell you a few things about this darling, sweet child of mine, thats right Robbie calls her mine! He says is it my fault she throws these fits!, Hello?? What have I done to make this child throw fits? According to him and a few others (her teachers) I baby her!! Wait, Wait, WAIT!! Isn't she a baby? She is only 1. 1!!!! And she is my last baby, the last diaper wearer the last crib dweller the last I only have two teeth to bite you with, the last midnight 2am,3am,5am partier, the last I can't talk so I have to point at everything - well you get the idea!

She is alot different from My first Baby, he was such a blob, that's right blob.. We would go to the grocery store, Wally World, Target the mall anywhere and he would peacefully and happily just ride and smile. Not this last one.!! She will not sit, not in a restaurant not in the grocery store not in Wally World not in Target and I would not even tempt the mall. Abby is verrrry busy and If you try to take her independance away (keep her from killing herself) she will throw the biggest fit you have ever seen! See pic above. She will throw her body on the floor and start kicking!! (oh, anyone want to babysit?) & she is very strong, Robbie laughs at this but it's true - she can overpower me, I do not have very much upper body strength:( & Cade gets a huge kick out of her fits. Abby sometime's puts her head to the ground when she starts to throw one, and Cade will yell out "Head to the Ground, Head to the Ground!!" and then he will start running around the house! Yeah, it's crazy here!!!

Something's that Ms. Abby (Princess, Crab cakes, bubbette) does not like are:

highchairs, me talking on the phone, buggies, not walking, going to school, getting dressed (nakie is prefered!) , getting to close to the dog, she likes to love the dog from afar., (abby is already strange, like her daddy!:) love ya honey!) Bub taking her toy away from her. Anyone brushing their teeth without her brushing her teeth. Cade getting the first french fry.

Something's she love's:

Mommy, she is a mommy's girl,! Daddy, she is a daddy's girl!, Bub, she is a bubba's girl! (wait I don't think Im the only one who babies her, anywho) French fries, bobs (her bottle,cup) hanging out in her sleep dress all day, her pony (thanks grandpa david - if I hear ride em cowboy one more time!!!) her blankets (she must have 3 to go to bed) her rainforest crib thingy, she will turn it on herself sometimes.,!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment