Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sorry...











Sorry I have not posted anything in the last couple of days but I think you can see by these pics I've been busy!!! I have had some type of crud over the weekend into Monday which is always fun with the energy level that the bub and bubbette have! Oh & Grandma Nancy got to see Ms. Abby in full on mode this weekend at lunch and at the grocery store. Grandma Nancy said oh, I'll have her sitting in that buggy, HA! needless to say Abby won, it took her about 5 minutes. I don't think that she can be defeated. She is powerful!!! Cade went to a birthday party on Saturday for his buddy Preston were he atatcked a pinata like nobody's business, if he plays baseball like he try's to beat things to get candy out of, we will be in good shape! The top pic is funny he fell asleep like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment