Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ABBY!!!!

I write this blog in hopes of printing out someday & made into something to show the kids later in life and also to write down my thoughts or whatevers. Which brings me to todays blog on Abby. Abby I hope you read this one day and think, wow my mom really deserves, oh I don't know, diamonds!!! Because of course when you're older reading this you'll be a doctor or lawyer and your brother - of course, a astronaut...Any who, Abby. Abby. Abby. Abby. yesterday you were a devil child! When I picked you up from school you were trying to keep a poopie in your pants (oh, don't act like your child has never tried to do this!!!) and when I tried to change you - you started to throw the BIGGEST fit, which including wrestling me, throwing your backpack at me, yelling at me, pointing and yelling at me & throwing yourself on the floor. The afternoon teacher was like, "I've never seen her do that before", I was like "oh, this is something special just for me!" When I finally got you out of the school to go get your brother and and into the car to go home you wiggled and thrashed your way out of the car seat! I had to pull over to try to get you back in which took me 30 minutes, thats right 30 minuts!!! You fought me the whole way and you are stronger much stronger than your poor mother. Of course we were stopped about two businesses down from the school so everyone that drove by got to see us! Well they saw you defeating me. Poor Cade kept saying mamma I may tell you something, I was like oh, not now I'm trying to wrangle your sister. Cade loves to wait until Abby is out of control to say hey can I get some milk, or I may tell you something "I have a rock in my shoe" Hello! When we got home you wanted to sit in my lap all night, I'd like to think it was because you felt bad about your attack on me!!!

2 comments:

  1. HA! Sorry! I am laughing silently in my head! But I have a daughter turning three tomorrow, and she does this to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just like me... only when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete