Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Saturday Baseball

Sorry my basball photos are not clearer or more of them for that matter but I had to keep track of a certain squishy that was running while we were there! Look at her cute basball bow I got for her to wear to her bro's games, it's from my favorite bow lady on Etsy - Maciescustombows! Cade's baseball practice went well, it seems like all the kids are listening to coach Rob (daddy) and I haven't seen him use the whistle yet! lol! I think I may have to borrow that whistle for my little team mate! She kept bringing me wet old dirty, wait for it.... cigarette butts!!! I think someone reading this probably just fainted. When I had just one baby I probably would have poured rubbing alcohol all over his hand while he was in the tub, but with two - a wipee will sufice... Please world quit throwing your cigarette butts on the ground for Abby to get into, we were at the park for crying out loud. I should not have to worry about Abby trying to smoke your old stoogies at the PARK!!!



































2 comments:

  1. Yeah... that's pretty nasty. But I remember finding worse than that on our school playground. He he...funny cause it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet she's even cute with a hand full of cigarette butts!

    ReplyDelete