Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lilly







I don't know if any of you are familiar with Lilly but her clothes are timeless and fun and also Very Expensive, way too expensive for this mommy but today I found quite a bargain, one that had obviously been there for quite a while making it $2 and some change. I can't believe anyone would pass up this jewel! I looked on lilly's site and her skirts go from $118.00 & up for the same style. Only problem is I haven't quite widdled down to the size that it is but I'm sure I will or I will just have to squeeze in it and have a muffin top!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Smithers! Rob finally sent me a link to your blog so.... Here I am. You're probably gonna wish you never told me about this. I get bored at work sometimes. And I've got NO problem sitting in for the hubby at dinner. Keep complaining, Rob. Oh, I've got a complaint.... When are you gonna put some Geto Boys on your playlist? See, I told you you'd wish you never told me.....

    ReplyDelete