Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Darn you Target!!

I know I talked about Tar -jay yesterday but they got me again!! I walked in saying I'm not gonna buy her any shoes, I'm not gonna buy her any shoes, I'm not gonna what, wait a minute looke at those - how cute! They are Miss Trish of Capri, Hello? They have her size and they are almost sold out! I must buy them now, or she'll be left out all the other little girls will have a pair and not her, she'll be devistated! o.k. Abbys is one and would really rather be barefoot that wear these shoes or any others for that matter. These little gems are for me, not to wear (they didnt have my size) but to see on her cutey tooty little bubalina feet!!! Just look at that gorgeous sea horse, oh the outfits I could put together with these. I have to go I have to find a sea horse bow, just kidding, just kidding (Robbie ) or am I?

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me want a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! How funny! You sound just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way... go check out www.thetamom.com and look around. Check out the people who comment on her blog and click on their names to see their blogs too. Lot's of good mommy stuff.

    ReplyDelete