Thursday, April 29, 2010

chicken with artichokes and mushrooms

Just so we are well rounded on this blog I made this over the weekend, compliments from Ms. PW (pioneer woman)! I used bowtie pasta instead though, I loved it! I dont think Robbie was too sure. Whenever I cook he is always like, maybe it could use some of this or some of that & i'm always like maybe i could punch you or put poison in it! (just kidding, honey - i love you) Anywho check out the recipe if you are interested on The Pioneer Woman's blog. And on a side note I'm really proud of myself for telling you this was someone else's recipe and where to find! I am notorious for getting other people recipe's using them and calling them something different to make it my own like "Heather's Chicken with Artichokes and Mushrooms!" ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment